COVID Safety Measures
Updated on April 22nd 2022
During these times, we are practicing strong protocols in our classes in order to increase your safety during our classes or events. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
Some of the measures we are using for the safety of our students, staff, and families:
- VACCINATION is not longer a requirement to participate in any of our classes or socials. As of April 22nd
- MASKS are optional starting on March 25th during classes and socials.
- A LIMITED NUMBER of students is allowed in our classes. Our 30 students cap more than satisfies CDC Guidelines and gives us more room for our enjoyment.
- HAND SANITIZER and “sanitation breaks” provided during our classes and socials.
- CONTACT TRACING. Online registration for classes AND socials allows us to keep record of all classes or events participants, and the ability to contact all participants if necessary. Cash will be accepted at the door, but we will ask you for your contact information.
- TRANSPARENCY. We trust that you can and will contact us in the case of infection, and we will communicate immediately to those who might have been in contact with you.
- PRIVACY. Your privacy is our priority. None of your information will be shared with anyone or any other entities.
- TESTING. Team members receive periodic rapid-result COVID-19 tests for everyones protection.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY. As our dance community interacts between different events and dance companies, we will try our best to support one another and work together towards the safety of each members of our community.