COVID Safety Measures
During these times, we are practicing strong protocols in our classes in order to increase your safety during our classes or events. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
Some of the measures we are using for the safety of our students, staff, and families:
- VACCINATION required for all participants of our classes and socials.
- MASKS are required for all participants and staff during classes and socials. If you forget or do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- A LIMITED NUMBER of students is allowed in our classes. Our 25 students cap more than satisfies CDC Guidelines and gives us more room for our enjoyment.
- HAND SANITIZER and “sanitation breaks” provided during our classes and socials.
- CONTACT TRACING. Online registration for classes AND socials allows us to keep record of all classes or events participants, and the ability to contact all participants if necessary. This also completely eliminates the physical transfer of cash, which helps reduce spread of the virus.
- TRANSPARENCY. We trust that you can and will contact us in the case of infection, and we will communicate immediately to those who might have been in contact with you.
- PRIVACY. Your privacy is our priority. None of your information will be shared with anyone or any other entities.
- TESTING. Team members receive periodic rapid-result COVID-19 tests for everyones protection.
- COMMUNITY SAFETY. As our dance community interacts between different events and dance companies, we will try our best to support one another and work together towards the safety of each members of our community.